Tuesday, May 13, 2008

13/05/08

Helo! Exams are finally over! Now can slack and play computer. Lol. Woke up at 6.26 today, which was very late! Rushed to bath and change. Went downstairs to eat my breakfast. Sat down and saw my hamster lying in a plastic bag on the washing machine. It passed away last night..sobs..it felt so stiff and cold when i touched it. My other hamster slept with it's eyes open that night. Ate breakfast and mum drove me to school. Mr raffi came back to school. I wonder where was he these few months..hmm..nvm. First period was PE and i played badminton. Got owned by Liying and jiachun..D:. After PE was english and ms yee came in suddenly to tell us about some drama project thing. Was grouped with jasmine lee and sherlynn again! Recess came and i had tom yam noodles. Went up to my class and had chinese. Our teacher passed back our papers to do corrections. Sadly, i failed..got 35 upon 100..mainly cos i didn't do half of the paper :D. Luckily for me, my mum doesn't scold me cos she knows my chinese very lousy. Next was science..or was it maths? Relief teacher came in and let us do our own stuff while he read reader's digest. Arm wrestled with lotsa people during those few period, like jasmine goh, liying, wee zheng and joyce. Won four of them. When i was wrestling with jasmine goh, she kept faking and let me win. So i slammed her hand down on the table and she screamed super loud..haha :D. After that, we all started laughing till my stomach hurt. Did some radom stuff after that, like fooling around with jun hao and friends. When i went back to jasimne goh's table, she, shermaine and a few other girls was gossiping about joyce, saying she like to flirt around with the boys. I think so too..lol. School ended and i went down to canteen to eat lunch. After that, went to bus stop and saw a group of students a distance away from the overhead bridge in a circle. I think they were fighting or something. But, let's not talk about that anymore. Went home and said bye to my dad cos he was going out to cut his hair. After that, switched on the computer to write this post. Yeah, that's about all that happened today. My dad's home, so i gotta go. Bye!

No comments: