Friday, May 9, 2008

09/05/08

HEY! Been a long time since my last post, due to mid-year exams and stuff. Lotsa things happened over the week. Things like: 1.) Tuesday..or was it wednesday? Was walking to the bus stop with liying, jamine goh, jia jing and joyce when a gecko (a type of reptilian lizard) ran past liying on her feet and she was like AHHHHH! EEEKKK!..The others screamed as well, but not as loud as liying :D. Reached the bus stop and a fly started to buzz around jamine goh. Lol. She was quite irritated and scared at the same time, because the fly kept following her around. From time to time, she would be talking and the fly would be there buzzing around her, so she would be like AHH! Why is it following me?..lol..that was the key event of the week. Forgot about the others. Anyway, woke up at 6.25 today. Bathed, changed and ate toast for breakfast. Mum drove me to school. Today was maths paper 2 and art. Paper 2 was quite ok..but not enough time. Didn't do the last question. Had recess, and went back to class to slack till 10.15am, where my art paper begin. We were supposed to draw a paper umbrella. Finished in 45 mins and had to wait for..about 1hr 15mins? The paper was 2 hours. The class started to get restless and started to talk and borrow stuff..lol. Paper ended, hailed a cab and went to jun hao's house to play for the day. After all, our exams were over. Played till 6.15 like that, then my mum called jun hao and she asked him to tell me to go home. Jun hao was quite surprised and scared when he heard that it my mum..LOL! Rushed to my grandparent's house and ate dinner. Dinner was quite quiet, not the usual talking and laughing kind of dinner. Ate finished, went to the com room to play for awhile, then went home. Rested awhile, mum came home, asked me to bath. Bathed, changed and went down to watch xXx. After awhile, got bored and asked mum to help me on the computer to write this post. Gotta write finish soon, my dad is kinda angry that i played computer for the whole day. Yup, that's about what happened today. Bye!

By the way, how do you link people? Please leave comments in my cbox. Thanks. : )

No comments: