Saturday, May 3, 2008

01/05/08

Hello! Been a good day today, watched movies and stuff. Woke up at about 10.30 like that, cos labour day. 11am came, chinese teacher came. She teach me for 1hr 30mins, then go home. My house there was having funeral, i think, so it was pretty loud (couldn't concentrate.). After chinese tution, ate lunch, which was..what? I not sure, can't remember (got STM.) :D. Slacked for a longgggggg time till 5.30 like that, doing stuff like playing computer, walking around the house, going to toilet. Bathed and changed into going out clothes. Went out with mum to plaza singapura to watch iron man, the whole cinema was packed..luckily my mum bought the tickets online. During the movie, jasmine goh suddenly msg me, saying that her blog post paper is missing...lol. After a few smses, put phone to silent and sat back to watch the movie and eat my jumbo hotdog with mustard and ketchup (yum..). The movie was quite good, but iron man only use his chest beam once. Lol..that was supposed to be his secret weapon. I like his suit though, very slim and cool. The first suit he made was very fat and lumpy. Overall, the show was good. Movie ended, my mum went to see some clothes shops, and i went to play mario kart. Got DK round medal, yeah! Finished playing, met my mum outside the arcade, and took train back home. At home, ate claypot rice for dinner and went up to my room. Bathed and changed again, and sat on my chair to write this post. Yeah, today's been a good day. I very tired now, want sleep soon. Yawn..bye..zzzzzz

No comments: